Sunday, May 1, 2016

April Munchpak Unboxing Featuring Randy

New and popular snacks from around the world


After the initial Munchpak unboxing with Tonya (watch it here),which was a ton of fun, Munchpak asked me to create a monthly unboxing, and I jumped on the chance! 



 Tonya and I had so much fun creating the unboxing together that I thought I'd ask a different friend each month to try out the snacks with me!  (Don't worry!!!  Tonya & I will still do them together every few months!  We crack each other up so much!)


The April Munchpak came, and I asked my husband, Randy to join in on the fun!  He hasn't been in too many videos with me, but I've mentioned him plenty.  I think he did a fantastic job, and we had lots of chuckles trying everything out. 




Give Munchpak a try!


Try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment