Monday, April 4, 2016

Group Listing Challenge - Plush



Our group, The International League of Thrifters, had a Plush listing challenge last week.  Everyone jumped on the challenge & ran with it.  I got lots of plush photographed, listed, and even sold!  

Here's a sampling of some of the plush I listed this week:





The last 3-4 of these were listed before the challenge.

I still have about 1/2 a laundry basket full of plush that I didn't get to photograph and list.  The wonderful thing is that some plush sold during the challenge!


This I <3 Guts Brain sold for $17.49, and I bought it for $2.


The Sinclair dinosaur sold for $13.50 and was bought for $2 as well.



This week we have a Mug Challenge!  Follow along here or over in the group, The International League of Thrifters.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work.
    Make Money On Ebay 2016

    ReplyDelete